ature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil is made with Jeju Sparkling Water, Jojoba Oil and Chamomile Extract. Jojoba Oil helps break down the makeup and impurities on the skin's surface. Chamomile is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. It is also considered to be hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralise skin irritants. The Chamomile Oil Cleanser is particularly suited to sensitive and acne prone skins experiencing inflammation. It also helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process. Apply Cleansing Oil to a cotton wipe and clean face with circular motions until skin is cleansed.
- Nature Republic`s Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil is hydrophilic cleansing oil with Chamomile Extract, Macadamia, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils. The Oil removes waterproof makeup, BB creams, sunscreens and effectively cleanses pores and skin, does not strip the hydro-lipid balance.
- Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil actively removes dead skin cells, restores clean, refresh the skin tone. It protects delicate, sensitive skin, prevents irritation and keep the skin moisturized.
- Chamomile flower water (10 ppm) protects sensitive skin from external stimuli and stress, moisturizes the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft and healthy.
- Jojoba Oil Extract provides deep skin moisturizing and deep cleansing at the same time without damaging your skin. Also, improve skin texture and has would healing effect.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply moderate amount with dry hands and spread all over face like massaging.
2. Sweep gently like pressing lightly with tissue.
3. Rinse with warm water and foam clear.
Mineral Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance