Hanskin Hyaluron AHA Treatment
Contains 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid
A skin-softening exfoliator that dissolves dead skin so your Hyaluron products can absorb better and work harder. Lactic & glycolic acid work together to resurface, refine, and reveal that glass skin glow!
Contains 10% AHA and four forms of hyaluronic acid to reveal glowing, glass skin
- Exfoliating treatment toner infused with sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) and 10% alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Glycolic acid and lactic acid work together to dissolve the dead, dry cells that can make skin look dull and prevent your skincare products from absorbing
- Reveals softer, smoother, glass-like skin and help your hydrating product absorb and work better
- Four forms of skin-quenching hyaluronic acid help boost hydration so skin feels soft, dewy, and prepped for moisturizer
- Apply a small amount to a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry skin. Use 1-2 times per week.
- Glycolic acid and lactic acid work together to remove dead skin build-up
- Dissolves dull and dead skin cells to reveal a smoother, softer and brighter skin
- Helps illuminate the look of dark spots and keeps pores clear of clogging debris
- Boosts skincare performance by allowing better product absorption
- Maintains skin hydration with four types of hyaluronic acid
- pH: 3.50 - 4.50
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry skin. A mild tingling sensation is normal. Use 1-2 times per week.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.