Enough Project pH Balancing Shampoo 430ml
What is PH 5.5 Balancing?
Moisturizer: The surface of the skin is composed of a hydrolipid protective layer (the acid mantle) which has an average pH value of 5.5. The acidic pH value stabilizes the skin's protective barrier and locks in hydration.
Defense: The scalp can autonomously defend against the invasion and growth of harmful substances and strengthen the skin barrier.
Soothing: The skin can deal with the sensitive invasion and relieve discomfort.
Quoted from German professional reading "pH and Skin Care"
- Healthy PH5.5 Hair Care Formula: Enough Project shampoo uses a gentle and mild hair care formula so you can use it daily. It helps brings the level of your skin to pH 5.5 along with promoting the natural balance of your hair and scalp. It helps removes the sebum and impurities hidden across the scalp with micro micellar bubbles to enhance sheen and leaves your hair feeling, healthy and strong.
- Invigorating Scalp Care: Enriched with natural ingredients like First-brew Tea And Cooling Peppermint, our scalp care shampoo moisturizes the scalp and strengthens its barrier as well as the hair roots to support stronger hair and also includes Deep sea salt, houttuynia cordata extract, nettle extract, and artemisia vulgaris extract to control excess sebum and strengthen the scalp barrier.
- Gentle Deep Cleaning: Enough Project shampoo is the perfect hair care choice for anyone that wants to strengthen, condition, purify, and soothe their hair. The quick bubble and quick wash formula effectively remove buildup without stripping color from hair.
- Say No To Odors: The hair and scalp care shampoo helps for both soothing an irritated scalp and offers smell control. We use exclusive ingredients and technology to minimize the odor on the crown area while the natural essential oils help nourish hair and control the smell.
- Vegan-Friendly & No Cruelty: Enough Project products use a number of organic ingredients and are never tested on animals. The shampoo does not contain any silicone oil, surfactants containing sulfate, animal-originated ingredients, mineral oil, polyacrylamides, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, or synthetic colorants.
HOW TO USE
1. Take a moderate amount and create foam.
2. Massage your hair with the foam and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sorbitol, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Alcohol Denat., Menthol, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-3 Caprylyl Ether, Soyamidopropylamine Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, PPG-7, Sodium Chloride, Xylitylglucoside, Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, DI-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Sodium Citrate, Anhydroxylitol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xylitol, Glucose, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Sea Salt, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Maltitol