Hydroquinone helps limit skin from creating an excess amount of melanin, which is what gives skin its color.Too much melanin clustered together leads to the brown spots.Hydroquinone steps in to interrupt this process, causing brown spots to gradually fade. Over-the-counter hydroquinone products can contain up to 2% concentrations, with 2% being the most effective amount. With daily usage, you can reasonably expect a hydroquinone-based skin-lightening product to produce visible results within 2-3 months of consistent use.
It is an effective treatment for the following issues:
- Dark Spot Corrector Remover for Face
- Melasma Treatment Fade
- brown or dark spots
- Skin Lightening
- evenly toned over time
- 2% HYDROQUINONE - Helps brighten and fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation & melasma: The acids gently peel dark spots to reveal brighter skin: This product can be used either once or twice per day. will provide effective results within 4-6 weeks if used as directed . FOR GREAT RESULTS ON DARK SPOTS, USE ONCE OF TWICE WEEKLY
- SUNBURN ALERT: When using hydroquinone, it is imperative to stay out of the sun as much as in order for the treatment to work. Exposure to sun deteriorates the HQ and renders it ineffective. Always wear a full-spectrum sunblock, and if you must go outside, be sure to wear a hat and protective clothing if necessary to avoid getting sunburned. Do not use benzoyl peroxide at the same time.
- QUALITY - 2% Hydroquinone, 4% Azeliaic Acid, 4% Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide helps even skin tone, brighten and diminish unwanted discoloration. Lactic Acid helps resurface the skin through exfoliation, helping to remove dirt, oil and impurities while boosting the effectiveness of the Hydroquinone treatment.
- RESULTS - Fade stubborn dark spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and melasma while refining and hydrating the surface of skin. Face, Hands, Neck, Plus More - Multi-purpose dark spot corrector can be used for external areas of the body including underarms, elbows, knees, intimate areas, and more.
HOW TO USE
This product is potent. Spot test first. Apply serum to clean skin every other day and work your way up to daily use. Be sure to wear sunscreen during the day on areas where you've used this serum. Warning: Some users of this product may experience a minor skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (hydration/skin-soothing), Propanediol(hydration, Non GMO Corn),Azelaic Acid (skin-brightening/tone-improving), Niacinamide (vitamin B3, skin-restoring ), Polysorbate 80,Hydroquinone(hyperpigmentation, melasma),. 1,2-Hexanediol(Prevent oxidation), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Kojic Acid(redness, itchiness), Lactic Acid(Hyperpigmentation fade),*Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Leaf Ext,*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Ext,*Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Ext,*Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Ext, *Aspalathus Linearis Ext. *Mark: Organic Ingredients. Organic 52%