Cos de BAHA Drying Cream (DC) Sebum Control Face Moisturizer 45ml
- A cream that makes the skin feel comfortable, soft and moisturized.
- Contains lecithin that deeply moisturized dry winter skin.
- Hydrogenated lecithin is produced by adding hydrogen to lecithin.
- When it topically applied with a cosmetic product, it softens and soothes skin.
- Creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture, while keeping environmental pollutants out.
- Free of 8 harmful ingredients, such as alcohol and animal ingredients.
- Lecithin has antioxidant properties which are beneficial in cosmetics. For many reasons, lecithin is added to cosmetics as a nature emulsifying agent, and as a dispersing agent for pigments. Also, lecithin is naturally found in the body, it works with the skin to restore moisture.
- Hydrogenated lecithin is the lecithin used in cosmetics. It’s produced by adding hydrogen to lecithin. When topically applied with a cosmetic product, it softens and soothes skin. At the same time, it creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture, while keeping environmental pollutants out. It’s an excellent addition in products that promote good skin health, including restorative creams or other topicals that address mature or dry skin issues.
- As an emulsifier for cosmetics, lecithin works well with most ingredients, helping to synergize all the ingredients in a variety of skincare goods. Since most cosmetic products combine water and oil, they need a binder, or an emulsifier to “stick” together. An emulsifier like lecithin stabilizes the product and promotes a consistency in cosmetics. It also helps other active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, improving the overall effectiveness of products.
- I do understand well why lecithin as an emulsifier has not been very popular in commercial creams. It is also quite a challenging ingredient in home cosmetics. Despite all of these problems, I am fond of lecithin cream. It makes the skin feel very comfortable, soft and moisturized. There is no any other type of ointment that can deeply moisturize dry winter skin in the same way.
- Lecithin is a food that is intended as a supplement. Such cosmetic ingredients are the best. Cosmetics should not contain any toxic chemicals. Everything we apply to our skin is also absorbed by our body. Therefore, we should choose only really safe ingredients for our cosmetic products.
HOW TO USE
Cos De BAHA products contain high concentrations of ingredients. Depending on the product, you have experience with "Allergic reaction" and "face burning". in users with sensitive skin. Please test under the chin before use.
Refer to the user's manual in the product box. Alternatively, refer to the detailed description on the product page for use. If you have any questions, please contact the seller.
IMPORTANT - This is a CONCENTRATED SERUM. Before using, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate your skin. If compatible with your skin, use as directed.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isononyl Isononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tromethamine,*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,*Momordica Charantia Fruit Extract,*Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract,*Leontopodium Alpinum Extract *Mark: Organic 82%