It is great for exfoliating, softening and freshening up your skin in a natural way. Its fine texture gently exfoliates your skin without drying out the skin like salt scrubs or has adverse impact like beaded scrubs. It does not leave any harmful residue on your skin to clog the pores. It is safe to use them even on sensitive skin, face or body.
Primary Skin Irritation Test completed
Primary Skin Irritation Test for Sensitive Skin completed
- Black Sugar melts away pore-clogging debris and oil and removes dead skin cells, leaving the skin clean and soft.
- The scrub is also fortified with the rich nutrients of Shea Butter, Unsaturated Fatty Acid and vitamins A & E to moisturize and soften dry, sensitive skin.
- Buff away blackheads & dead skin cells with single use
- Cruelty-free, Vegan-friendly, Ethanol-free, Paraben-free, Steroid-free, Artificial coloring-free, Artificial fragrance-free
How to Use
1) Massage dry face with the cleansing oil for one minute.
2) Dispense a pea-sized amount of the facial scrub and apply over the face.
3) Massage thoroughly to melt dead skin cells and sebum.
4) Gently roll over the face to emulsify the oil with water.
5) Rinse off with water and deep cleanse with the foaming cleanser until no slippery feel remains.
10mL/ 3.8 oz.fl.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Microcrystalline Wax, Candelilla Cera, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glucose, Fructose, Fragrance, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Dextrin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene